Stay tuned for new events here, or you can follow us on Facebook!
To register for camps/events, please complete the necessary forms found on the Forms page.
We are super excited and thankful!
Summer Camp operations for 2021 are a GO!
In conjunction with the Virginia Dept. of Health guidelines for residential camps, Camp ACCOVAC is requiring ALL camp staff and campers to submit COVID-19 symptom screening for the time period leading up to each camp session to be attended (typically 14 days).
This means that all camp attendees must complete and submit an appropriate form for themselves, AS WELL AS THOSE IN THEIR HOUSEHOLD upon arrival at camp. Only those with these completed forms and evidence of a negative COVID-19 symptom screening upon arrival at camp will be allowed to attend the camp session. NO EXCEPTIONS! This pertains to campers, nurses, cooks, pastors, directors, everyone!
PRE-REGISTER! Because of all the regulations we will be adhering to during camps, it is vital that campers pre-register for the weeks they want to attend. NUMBERS MAY BE REDUCED FROM PAST SUMMERS DUE TO COVID-19 PRE-CAUTIONS. Only those pre-registered will be guaranteed a spot.
See appropriate forms on the FORMS page. Print these and bring them to camp with you! VERY IMPORTANT!
The COVID-19 regulations include:
- Pre-camp screening of all staff and campers
- Daily temperature checks and COVID symptom screenings
- Limiting in-door and large group activities
- Mask requirements
- Hand sanitation stations
- Routine cabin/facility sanitation
Summer 2021 Camp Dates
- June 27-July 3 - Teen Work & Wilderness
- July 4-10 - Teen Sports/Music/Drama
- July 11-17 - Junior Session 1
- July 18-24 - Junior Session 2
Fall Family Camp: Oct. 8-10
- Fall family camp is a great time to get together and fellowship with the Camp ACCOVAC family.
- There will be good food, fun activities, and great preaching.
- The weekend starts off with a spaghetti dinner on Friday at 6 PM and ends after lunch on Sunday after the morning worship service.
- All are welcome.
- Lodge room priority given to our senior citizens.
- Please contact us to RSVP if you're interested in coming so we can arrange accommodations for everyone.